Account Manager — £35,000 – £45,000
Our work involves running campaigns for charities, campaigning organisations and businesses. We are looking for a thorough Account Manager with excellent writing and communication skills including a sub-editor’s eye for detail and a passion for design.
The ideal candidate will be an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive looking for the next step at a communications agency and will be looking to work with clients that they love.
You will be self-motivated with a genuine interest in the ability of great communications to change human behaviour for the better.
· You will understand that the greatest communication comes through simplification.
· You will have expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· You will understand and gain enjoyment from knowing that the work you personally do is helping to make the world a better place.
· You will be a problem solver.
· You will have the confidence to pick up the phone to sell in a story to a journalist as well as great client handling abilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing an Account Executive
· Client handling
· Media engagement
· Writing tasks
· Account growth
You will get:
· To learn from two former Lobby journalists
· To work on major international campaigns
· To work in a central London location
· Great benefits
· 10% new business bonus
· Annual bonus
The successful candidate will have:
· Previous in-house or agency experience
· A relevant degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent client handling skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft software
· A proactive work ethic and desire to learn and develop on the job
Interview/Start Dates: ASAP
Application Details: If you are interested in applying please send your CV and a covering letter (max 1 page) outlining why you are interested in this position and responding to the criteria outlined above to: email@example.com